Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why Do Birds Suddenly Appear?

Do you ever create something that you like so much that the birds stop chirping, the sky clears itself of clouds and the faint sound of angels singing with a harp can be heard? This is what happened with these earrings for me. No, these is no new design to me and I have used these tourmaline gemstones before, but it just love them all the same.

I love the delicate gold filled chain used. Ya I realize in this photo you can't really see it, but it is there. I love how the gold works so well with the varied colors of the gemstones. I love how the gemstones are faceted that they catch all the the colors inside the gems. It just works. Like the beer commercial of years past. It doesn't get better than this.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: