Thursday, October 15, 2009

This is more of that thick plasic coated wire that dh got for the work site. I stripped it which is no fun job and then wrapped it around different gauges of round dowels at my bench. Another fun job. This stuff is strong, but what the heck I hammered it to give it more strength and to hold its shape. I then played with all the different ways to hang from the cable chain after the pearls were wrapped and this is what I came up with.

I like how it flows smoothly and the long chain makes it a perfect for the trend of those long necklaces that are in vogue right now.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

geek details said...

I love the colors on this one. Copper is one of my favorite metals.

Marissa said...

I am loving all your work!!! Simply gorgeous!!! Especially fond of the amethysts... I think I will be nudging DH to take a boo!!!

Beantree Designs said...

What a cool design! I love copper, and this has a very natural flow to it.