Friday, October 9, 2009

Ring of Chains

Here is another use of found copper. Found in my garage that is. If you remember my husband is an electrician and he had some pieces of plastic coated copper that I stripped. This ring was made from that stripped copper that I forged with Big Betty (my big torch) and hammered for interest and durability.

I had some different styles of copper chain in varied sizes that I hung and added different sizes of round amethysts. With long necklaces making a strong come back (ya, I'm dating myself and I am okay with that) this puppy sits mid chest a little longer for you little skinny things out there.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beantree Designs said...

Love these. Copper and purple, two of my favorite, and I can imagine they nave a nice swing when worn.

Beantree Designs said...

I also love the different size chains.