Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh a oxidizing I will go...


I have the oxidized bug. After my last few pieces that I shared with you all I did a real fun custom piece and that made me want to create some earrings in the same style. This pair I fused fine sterling silver wire and then hand forged it. Dangling is faceted iolite, citrine and raspberry colored freshwater pearls. I think I will make another pair for myself unless someone local purchases them. Who wants to wear the same jewelry as another right?

5 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful earrings! I love the colors. :)

Mother Goose said...

Man, are you ever talented! Love all your jewelry!

Sharla said...

Hi, first visit to your blog. Have to say that I love your jewerly. Very pretty and in my favorite colors!!

Lesa said...

I like those a lot!!!!

Lara Neves said...

Your jewelery is lovely!