Friday, February 22, 2008

Pearls Oh Beautiful Pearls

Oh how I love my pearl sales. Something inside me gives me the warm fuzzies when I can get a good deal on the things I love. Of course I am always attracted to the bright and dark colors. I wanted one of almost everything. It was so hard to stick within my budget. Okay so I didn't actually stick to my budget, but I only went over by $50 so that should count for something shouldn't it. We're talking pearls people! Half off sale!
As soon as I got all my goodies home and everything sorted and priced out I quickly got to work on one of my custom orders. Thankfully this one included freshwater pearls so I could play with my new finds. I think I need to make myself some new pretties for spring. It is just around the corner and I deserve it.

No comments: