Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome to 2007 Cheryl


After being questioned if I have a blog many times, I have finally made the leap. I figure I have so many of your blogs in my favorites that I should join the fun to. I promise to be better about leaving comments as I would love to receive feedback from you to.




Since I am so consumed at mastering the art of jewelry making, most of my posts will be about my exploration into this great art. I will also share pictures of the good, the bad and the ugly. Well, perhaps not the ugly unless I can master to make something so ugly that it is cute like those little hairless dogs that are so pitiful looking.




Any way, I am glad that you are here and I hope you come and visit again.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
I love that you have a blog! And can't wait to hear about/see all your creations. I love your stuff!

But yah, those little dogs are FUGLY...but something about them makes me want to get one. SHHHHHH
LOL
Christina

Anonymous said...

Welcome the dark side!

Joy Madison said...

glad to see ya:)

Shell said...

Good to see you blogging! :-)

Jen said...

You go, girl! :)
-JK

A Slice of My Life said...

Welcome to blogland!!

Crystal @ A Well-Feathered Nest said...

It looks great! Welcom to the world of blogging!

MsTurnerMathTeacher said...

Hey Cheryl...finally I can add you to my blog.

Love the photo of you!!!

G.G. said...

Wohoo! Congrats on getting a blog up and going. I'm looking forward to popping in and seeing what you are up to :).