Tuesday, July 31, 2007

By God I think she's done it!


Besides the crappy looking picture from my crappy little digital camera, I think I did pretty good. You wouldn't know it from the picture, but it is a sterling silver pendant with a faceted labrodite in the center. I think it took me longer to figure out how to get the 1/16th drill bit in the drill then it did to saw and file this peice.


I have GOT to get a digital SLR or else I am just going to prohibit my neighbor from taking vacations so I can have continued use of hers. My little Kodak Easy Share isn't exactly easy to take a clear picture of jewlery let alone easy to share. I think they should have named it Kodak Extremely Frustrating. That has a nice ring to it don't you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL.
I love being able to come to your blog and 'see you at work'. LOL

Joy Madison said...

beautimous!!!! I'm excited to see your new stuff, have you learned to pickle yet?

. said...

Joy, pickling is what you do after you solder. It is the acid bath called pickle. Is that what you are referring to?

Leah Yourstone said...

Awesome! I can't wait to come to your house and play! I will SEE YOU SOON!