Friday, November 27, 2009

What are you wearing to Christmas parties?

What are you wearing to Christmas parties this season? That was the inspiration to this necklace. This year there is no company Christmas party to go to for us, but I thought I would play make believe like when I was a young child.

The first thing I think of when wearing something to a Christmas party is something that sparkles. I found these great cubic zirconia briolettes in an olive green color. Now I know why some men like to sneak this manufactured stone as a diamond. These little beauties sure do sparkle. I wrapped them with gold filled wire and then I was stuck. I was stuck because I really wanted to use gold chain, a large link gold chain. With the price of gold I wasn't going to be able to do that, but found this brass chain that works perfect and the vision in my head was implemented. Don't you love when that happens?

No comments: